To our pet parent families!
A huge THANK YOU for standing by us through this past year. We know there are many places you can call on for your pet's medical needs. We are proud to be your pet's chosen veterinary health care team!
You now have a choice of seeing our team in the hospital with your pet ("in-clinic appointment"), remain in your car curbside ("curbside appointment"), or admit your pet for a medical exam ("admit appointment"). As we move toward a new normal, we have made changes to our check-in process to reduce wait times and improve some of our prior inefficiencies. Technician appointments, surgery check-in’s and urgent care exams remain as "curbside / admit appointments" as our lobby is not open to the public just yet. The following requirements are in place so that we can continue to care for our patients and their families:
Everyone must wear a facial covering over the nose and mouth regardless of vaccine status.
No more than 2 people come inside the building for in-clinic appointments.
These requirements will allow us to continue to care for our patients and their families.
The new check-in process for each appointment type is as follows:
* Please check your smartphone for a text/email that will be sent 2 hours before your appointment to let us know you have arrived.
* Once you arrive please choose a parking spot and check-in by hitting the "Check-in" button from the text or email that was sent in advance.
* Have your cell phone ready when you park as a technician will be calling you promptly to communicate with you about your pet and direct you to which door to meet a team member for your pet(s) appointment.
In-Clinic Appointment (inside the building):
* We require ALL clients to wear a facial covering over the nose and mouth for IN-CLINIC appointments at ALL times.
* We ask that no more than 2 family members/friends come inside the hospital.
* If any diagnostics are needed your pet's technician will ask that you wait in your car or come back at a specific pick-up time to discuss your pet's medical needs.
* A staff member will be wearing a mask and ask clients to wear one when coming in contact with our staff.
* We ask that clients stay in their vehicles. The doctor will contact you once your pet has been examined to discuss a treatment plan. If you need to leave please text us a possible time for your return.
* A staff member will be wearing a mask and ask clients to wear one when coming in contact with our staff. They will provide a time frame in which your pet can be picked up.
* Please feel free to leave the premises after your pet has been admitted to the hospital.
* Please keep your smartphone available as the Doctor will call you once your pet is examined to discuss a plan and confirm your pick-up time.
We want to ensure you have a choice in how your pet receives care that works best for you and your pet. We will do everything we can to make this work based on your schedule needs. We are grateful for your patience as we navigate the reopening of our doors to you and your family. We value your feedback and are grateful to provide veterinary care to you and your family. Thank you for being such a valued part of the amazing pet community that we serve and love.
Sincerely the Doctors and Team at Arizona Animal Wellness Center